28 June 2010

I just got back from Michigan yesterday morning around 5. I had a lot of fun, but I was so glad to be home again! I really missed Holly and Mercury too. We were in Michigan for 7 days. We spent a lot of time with family and our friends Tim and Dorie. They might just be some of my favorite people ever. We went to this German town called Frankenmuth. It was a lot of fun. very interesting. We all know that my favorite band, Tokio Hotel is from Germany... so.. I loved it ^_^ I bought Haley a snow globe for her collection there.  My aunt lives in this town called South Lyon. We went into this secondhand store and I found a bunch of Harry Potter trading cards that I bought for my ♥. You can't find them anywhere except online anymore, so she was very pleased with them. Basically I really enjoyed my trip, but I'm glad to be home again!

Our VBS started last night. Saddle Ridge Ranch is the theme this year. We're helping Tammy with the music again as usual, but I feel like I'm not really helping, I don't do anything really except sing along. Tammy teaches the motions and my ♥ runs the music. So.. I don't know.. I wish I felt more useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment