13 December 2009

R.I.P. Sister


Ill miss you more than you know. I love you!


R.I.P. Carmen


[May 22, 1992 - December 13, 2009]


Today [12-13-2009] I lost my little sister. She was killed in a car accident. I'll miss her terribly, I already do actually.  She was one of my best friends. I don't know what I'm going to do without her. I'd give anything to have her back. It still doesn't seem real, and she has no idea how much she is missed already!!! I just talked to her this morning.. I just saw her on Thursday, because we picked her up from school... it doesn't seem like it can be real... She was too young, still in high school, about to graduate, she had her whole life ahead of her and now its gone. I've cried so much my face hurts, and my eyes are burning.. I don't know what to do, I just want my sister back.  I love you Carmen!

No comments:

Post a Comment