03 November 2010

You know it sucks when one of your friends is dating someone who you know isn't worthy. Someone you've known for years, and they've only just met. It sucks because you have to support them, and you have to give him the benefit of the doubt. Its very hard to do, especially when this particular scum bag is known for having sex with goats and hitting girls (I'm not kidding either) Plus, he's 24, still lives at home, can't drive, and plays video games all day (when he isn't working at McDonald's.) At least he has a job.

I've told her all of this, obviously, but she says he's changed, she says he's different now, he's nice and caring and sweet.... So I told her, I'll just keep my mouth shut about him until he screws things up, which I'm sure won't take long, knowing him. I really do wish though, that she'd consider what we've told her. We only have her best interests at heart, which is why I'm staying quiet and letting her be happy. But I really hope she's right and that he has indeed, changed. Because if not, then he's most definitely going to hurt her and I really don't want that to happen. Its just frustrating sitting back and letting her get closer to him. I wish there was something I could do...

No comments:

Post a Comment