22 January 2011

I've been doing laundry for 2 days now. We seem to wait until all of our cloths are dirty and then do it all at once. I've also been massively cleaning, our garbage cans outside are full, we're going to have to wait until the garbage is picked up on Tuesday to throw anything else out. I like to clean though, so its no big deal. It keeps me busy and awake, because when I get bored, I tend to nap :) I've been thinking about my blog, and how to do more with it. I know that you don't care when I clean, or what I do with my time. But right now, its all I have to talk about. I want to help people. I want to make a difference, and since I don't work at the moment, I'd like to feel like I'm not just a no body who sits at home and plays on Facebook all day. So if you have anything you'd like me to talk about, or get my opinions on, comment me, or message it. It might give me a purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment